Honda Nighthawk

Honda Nighthawk

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nigh-Thawk Day 8




All of the wiring for the front end was originally done in the headlight. With the new Harley headlight I had to find a new place for my wiring harness. I cut a few tie wraps down the spine and (with a few alterations to the length of some wires) pulled the harness back and tucked most of it under the left side cover. Most of my connectors for the front end were now under the front of the frame's spine in front of the cylinders. I removed the old rusted battery box and electrical panel from either side of the bike for a good bead blasting and nice coat of flat black paint. In my spare time between my ACTUAL job I managed to polish the visible parts of the heads and the tops of the carburetors. Got to love a little shine in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment