Honda Nighthawk

Honda Nighthawk

Friday, January 20, 2012

Nigh-Thawk Day 22 Part 2

I have been having so much fun with my bike at my new shop that I actually forgot to post the second half of the SEAT PROJECT! I know all of you loyal readers (Kate) have noticed this atrocity. Well, briefly after removing the old seat cover my girlfriend (Kate) proved to me that she listens when I drone on about my motorcycle. She got me a new cover for my birthday. It was a direct replacement and I went straight to the shop to install it. This was of course my first experience (as with most of the fun custom projects on the Nigh-Thawk) with reupholstering a seat. I pulled out my fairly recently bought hand stapler and did the best I could. After about half an hour I resorted to the dreaded instructions. "You must use an Electric Stapler!". Thankfully, 20 days later Christmas came and so did an Electric Stapler. After some stapling and stretching and stapling and aligning, here's what I got. Enjoy!



2 comments: