Honda Nighthawk

Honda Nighthawk

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 23

I decided to start toying with the Nighthawk tonight and got ahead of myself before I took some before pictures. I spray painted the handlebar controls matte black. It is the beginning of my new accent to the bike. I have a few parts that are metal and take a little bit more abuse. To avoid the fading, chipping and wearing away of paint I'll be doing the metal parts with my powder coating machine which I will cover in another blog. Tonight, though was just some leftover spray paint I had laying around the shop. I taped off the parts I didn't want covered or hit with overspray and went to town. To avoid removing all of the wiring I just hung some rags to protect the other parts and let the controls hang. It was a nice, easy touch to add to the bike's overall look.








No comments:

Post a Comment