Honda Nighthawk

Honda Nighthawk

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nigh-Thawk Day 20














The big day is finally here! I snuck a preview of the color into the last post I made. It is a metallic Blue. I gave each piece three coats and then three coats of clear. I didn't sand between any coats. I know, I'm lazy. I did manage to put a pretty cool little accent on the fender struts, though. Not to bad for a home garage paint job. It came out a lot lighter than I had thought it would be, but I'll live with it. After having removed my tail section so many times I finally got plugs for my turn signal wires and my license plate light. Much easier to assemble and disassemble. I've going to give it an oil change today, as well, because my oil filter bolt was stripped out for the first one that I did. Now that I found a new bolt its time for a new (much over-do) filter. Well, that's all for now! Time for a ride!

1 comment: